Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thank You One thousand visitors in One Month


I started blogging last year. It started with friendster. Then I tried blogspot. But got too busy to update it, so I shut it down. Then multiply was a good place to blog since I could access it while I was in Korea. Multiply was more convenient for me. I could upload pictures, music, blog and I still do other things there except for blogging.

Out of the blue I logged on to blogger and I started this blog. The title of this blog is named after a concert which I organised with a lot of help. It was a project that I will always remember and I am happy to be the one to bring down V.E and Innuendo.

Sure enough when I started this blog it was a place for me to put down my thoughts and perhaps elaborate on issues and matters from my perspective, but mostly it will be topics which I am familiar with.

I created this place for me to let off some steam. It is also a good place for me to practice using new words that I come across from somewhere.

A blogger on Multiply posted a question 'Why do we blog?' and he has stated some possible answers as well. I do not know which category I fall under and I do not think I have to clarify myself. But I did have a chat with my friend, Mr Eci from fragmentsofmemories.com, about this matter and we both stated that this was just a nice little diversion from the real world, something to fill our time and only for fun. We both never expected the 'publicity' and we say thank you very much. We really appreciated it.

A link on Mr Flyboy's site sent me to blogthings.com posing the question - 'What's your blogger personality?' Again it is a false indication of what type of blogger a person is with the limited choices of anwers given.



I have always wanted to be a writer, a novelist ever since I was in secondary school. But I doubt my stories will ever get published. So here is the nearest place to any publication and keep my stories to myself.

Nothing special but I want to thank the people who have plugged this site. Especially from [here] and [here]

Thank you to You and thank you for coming. Come more often *hehehehe* To read unecessary rambling of my Alter Ego.


Insert name/site here _____________________________. Much Love!! from TheEditor

No comments: