Monday, April 06, 2009

Random

I have been staring at this page for a while now

Expressing thoughts and ideas here used to be easy, flowing smoothly like vanilla sundae coming out of the sundae machine at McDonald's.

So many things have happened lately, My baby boy turned One and he just keeps on growing and keeps on amazing my wife and myself everyday.

Its true when they say a child is 'a bundle of joy', something to treasure and nurture and a part of you.

Hameez is currently trying to get the courage to walk by himself. He's not having any difficulty hanging on to the tables or anything where he could grab when he's standing. I only offer him my finger and he'll grab on to it and just walk away and having me around for support.

I went on a short family vacation to KK with my family, just myself, Zara and Hameez. Just us three and I think we all had fun. Hameez was so lively.

We took the midnight flight on Thursday night and we had to go to the airport at 10-ish.

Hameez usually goes to sleep at nine but that night he was up all night. He was awake in the plane and he was so alert. You could see in his eyes how he was so eager to explore what was around him and what he was about to experience.

But by the time we got out of the airport and looked for transportation to our hotel, he was already sleepy and fell asleep on the drive to our hotel.

We stayed at Le Meridian and Hameez woke up his mommy the next day. By the time I woke up he was laughing and crawling around the room.

We went to nearby shops and OneBorneo when we were there and also did a bit of retail therapy.

We realised how much Hameez loved going on a vacation because the moment we arrived back home he looked bored and not in the mood. He was quiet and we tried to make him laugh and gave him his fave toys and still didn't work. Kinda like he was experiencing post-vacation trauma. I really wonder what he would say if he could talk. He He He

So I am currently planning another getaway with just Zara and Hameez and myself. A place dubbed and the 'Lion City' hehehe.

I cannot wait for that trip and the GSS starts on 29th May. In case you don't know what GSS is, its the best thing ever on this side of the world, GSS = GREAT SINGAPORE SALE!!!

Breath in~ Breath Out~

So till my fingers find its way to compose another blog again.

Be safe :D


No comments: