Sunday, April 19, 2009

iLike my iPhone3G - One Wish Granted


Ever since Apple came out with the idea of introducing a phone into the a mobile phone market dominated by Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung and others manufacturers, many were skeptical.

With the introduction of the iPhone and now the iPhone 3G, I guess those skeptics must be eating their own shoes by now.

The sleek design and easy to operate functions of the iPhone has won many hearts and is still continuing to warm up to many others.

When I first laid eyes on it, I knew I had to own one.

Had a first glance and feel of the iPhone from a friend who sold me the idea of converting to Mac. Again he did not fail to fetch the idea of acquiring an iPhone myself.

With so many free Apps available and access to these Apps are just a few clicks away, everyone who owns one can enjoy so many games and informative applications.

All in all a truly great phone with Star quality. I am be exaggerating but buy an iPhone and you just instantly added a cool factor to yourself but if you are already cool, lets just say you have become ever 'cooling' :D

Have a lazy Sunday Ya'll


No comments: