Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guilty as Charged

Being all hyped up about my up-coming trip I totally forgot my very own baby sister's Birthday

Abang is so sorry Ting. 

Wished we could have been there to celebrate your birthday with you.

Ka Zara and Abang will take you out during the holidays to celebrate alright. Promise.

Mental Note: I need to update my calender with all birthday's.

So if anyone wants me to greet them on their birthday, just leave your birthday on the tagboard and I will save it in my calender.

I am still playing around with the applications on my 'Angelina' [name for my macbook] updating my calender and address book. 

I am still waiting for my SE to breakdown so I have a super valid reason to get an iPhone. 

But am in no hurry. My phone, though being bitten away slowly and drooled all over by my Baby boy, is still working perfectly fine. 

My book reading has taken a bit of a pit stop since I was busy with the National Day celebrations and all. Hopefully with get back into reading.

Once again, I would like to apologise to my Baby Sister, Adillah, Abang is very sorry and I promise I will get you your birthday presents. Love you so much Ting. <3

No comments: