Sunday, September 23, 2007

Teachers Day Today

Many people have different reasons for smiling.

I woke up to find text messages and msn messages on my lappy greeting me 'HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY'
Thank you to everyone who has greeted me. You have put a smile on my face today.

Early this morning, at 8.10 a.m. 'Hers' got on a plane to Kuala Lumpur to catch a connecting flight to Jakarta at 1.35 p.m. She is attending a meeting tomorrow morning and will then attend a seminar and will arrive back on Friday morning. Miss the both of you already, four sunsets to go.

Nothing much to say except the National Teacher's Day celebration will be held on 27th October 2007. ButI do not think there is anything wrong with greeting Teachers a Happy Teachers Day.
Happy Teachers Day to My Colleagues, friends and everyone who have chosen this noble profession to create innovative, articulate and imaginavtive minds. May His Al-Mighty Allah bless you in this Holy Month of Ramadhan. Amin.



Right click here to last years post on Teacher's Day

No comments: