Friday, September 21, 2007

New Addiction



My new addiction - an online scrabble application on FaceBook. I would like to thank Fiqah for introducing me to FaceBook and apologies to Joanne for not listening to you when you told me about FaceBook. Perhaps I underestimated it but now I am addicted.

If I may compare friendster and multiply.com, I would say Multiply is better than FS but now having signed up for FaceBook. I would say FaceBook is fun because of the applications that it offers.

Scrabulous is one of the many fun appication on offer and I love it because I can play it anytime I prefer. My opponent does not necessarily have to be online at the same time as I am which allows us ample time to think about our next word. There is also a scrabble dictionary readily available in the application to help us with two or even three letter words we have never even thought existed.

Give FaceBook a try. I remember Rano mentioned it in his site a few days ago and like he mentioned it was also in the papers so what are you waiting for. Sign up now.

Oh and don't forget to add me. :DDD If you want. You are not really obliged to but hey, does not hurt if you're looking for a Scrabulous partner to play with.

No comments: