Wednesday, August 15, 2007

He turn's 27 - 1508

Every year this date means a lot to me. It reminds me of a special person I grew up with. A strong bond developed between us and we did many things and shared many things except our ladies Hahaha.

This year he turns 27. He would be a teacher just like me, teaching English.

Audrey reminded me of a post I did about his last year, Fifteen-O-Eight, thanks Audrey.

I texted his mother to wish him Happy Birthday and I apologised fornot being able to wish him personally. Insya Allah I will visit you during Hari Raya and I'll tell you all about being a teacher so far and what its like to teach at our 'Dream School'.

Diki, I pray for your well being and perhaps one day you will find a way back. Get well soon Hadiki. So many people miss you. I miss you.

I sometimes have dreams about you. We would bump into each other somewhere and sat down somewhere and watch the sunset and all we did was enjoy our mochas and chatted the night away.

It was so real. I would wake up from my slumber and pray that you are safe.

Happy Birthday Hadiki. Missing you always Bro

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup Mas, thats my site. Missing him terribly too, guess what.. the mum mesgd me that Ana reminded her that morning to get a cake for her abang. If ur visiting soon, tell me ya.. don't think I can face it alone :) u stay well and congrats to u and z :)

Last Night's Dinner said...

Everybody misses him, and I think I speak for everyone that we've been meaning to visit him all these while, but it's just hard to go alone. I feel sad too whenever I think about Diki... he was full of life, it's crazy seeing him any other way, but I feel happy too for having met and known him, even if just for a short while. He'll always be close to our heart. I pray that he's well and holding his own... Happy Birthday, Diki! Get well soon. Amin. :)

Last Night's Dinner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Last Night's Dinner said...

I posted the same thing twice. Errkkkss!!! Sorry! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

haha.. dream school eh :P chapi lah u guys!