Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I love the 'Rain'

Today's weather forecast in the morning had indicated scattered showers in the morning and thunderstorms developing over inland areas in the afternoon. Well basically the forecast for today was nearly accurate.

It rained today - Alhamdulillah - It has been scorching hot the past couple of days and a cool day was definitely pleasing for many. Initially I had planned to go up the MoF Route but since the weather was not on my side I opted for another route.

I started at 'Her's' office and made my way around the main road and back to the office. Roughly the route is about 3 km as you may view above and I did it in 20 minutes - give or take - because I forgot to wear my watch and my only indicator was the number of songs I had listened to during my short run 'in the rain'.

Her's was not please because I am just about to get better from my 'bug' and now I am running in the rain. [Sorry Love - I just had to do a quick run]

Coming soon - Personal tips on how to lose weight. I am sure other people have managed to lose more weight then myself in a span of three months but to me I have achieved something which I deemed impossible. But I am now a product of my own creation and I am happy with what I have achieved.

No comments: