Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Thank You for Dinner



Wedding preparations are tough. I remember doing a post about what to reply to family and friends who ask about 'When is the BIG DAY?' sometime in January. Previous post [here]

For most people, getting married is a one time thing. So you want it to be a day to remember for as long as you shall live. You want to make sure you have exactly everything that you wished for.

Most of the time, it is very rare for the men in Brunei to envision what their wedding would look like. I am one of them. I never really thought about the big day. I look at all the weddings I attended and I say to myself. Everyone does the same things anyways so why should I worry.

I should, because at the end of the day it is my wedding as well. I want to look my best. I want to make sure the guests are comfortable and enjoy the food. I want people to remember my wedding like no other.

Wedding preps so far its taking its shape slowly. We have made our necessary arrangements and confirmed some important things.

This evening for dinner, his and hers had an informal meeting with Mr Muaz of MdesignZ. We approached him last year. We spoke about wanting to renovate 'hers' room for the wedding. Last month Mr Muaz & his Wife and his Project Manager were kind enough to spare some time and dropped by my fiance's house to have a look at the room and do some measurements.

After that we sat and discussed some of the aspect of the room which we wanted to change. Instantly he drew us a quick sketch and his ideas were more that what we had in mind. We loved the initial sketch and he promised to design it properly and show it to us.

Two weeks ago he showed us the design and it was brilliant. I loved it and I can imagine living in that room. It looked so serene.

Tonight he gave us a quotation and we did not really have much to disapprove. We have made a commitment to his design and I hope to finalise everything soon, so we could start working on the room.

If you plan to do any renovations and you seek professional help. Mr Muaz and Co. at MdesignZ would be my recommendation to you. You can get his contact number [here]

I wish I could post up the design of my future room but its a secret for now. But you never know, once the work begins I might take snap shots of it.

On a final note - Mr Muaz and wifey - 'His and Hers' would like to extend an invitation to the both of you for dinner sometime in the very near future. This time its on 'Us'.

1 comment:

Vixennova said...

Thank u for the biggest plug ever SirT.. ur so kindhearted.. wishing all the best with ur wedding preparations.. bless you both.

Nanti lagi dinner ah... my regards to your 'hers' :)