Saturday, January 27, 2007

8.2 km WooHooo!!! + 3G Blues

I got triggered in the words of Mrs ZT by Mr RA.com himself. Hahahaha. So sorry bro I didn't see you hehehehe.



On another note I met Mr RF at the gym today. One of the treadmills was out of order and he had to wait till I finish my run.

He witnessed me do 8.02 Km after 65 mins. Another milestone for me.

I was so happy. My run was an average speed of 8.2 - 8.3. With a couple of 5 min walks at 5.0. But the last 2 mins before the 60 min mark I dashed at 8.8.

I used his tip for warm ups and it worked. The felt pain in my 'stomach' like a needle being put through it when I reached the 40 min mark. But I told myself to focus and jst continue. Alhamdulillah it went away.

I actually have been feeling this pain for the couple of days before I fell sick. Yesterday I managed to do only a 3.6 km run at 33 mins after I accidentally clipped the emergancy stop magnet thingie and the treadmill stopped automatically. After that I just walked at 5.0 and incline at 5.0 for 5 mins.

I want to thank Mr RF for your advice. I am going again tomorrow morning. I want to try and emulate what I did today.

To JPMC Gym members/non-members - The Gym will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. only tomorrow, Sunday 28th Jan 2007.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the PRADA phone at http://whatibought2day.blogspot.com/

I was at the mall yesterday, hence the picture, and I went to incomm to check out 3G phones. Its one of those things I plan to get with the big 'B'. I came across the w850i which I have been eyeing and the Motorola RaZR V3XX. If I have spare change laying around I would not mind getting one of these babies for my prima line. 3G blues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I end, my Fiance is in Lumut babysitting her little cousins while the parents are away on business trips. I miss her already. This is how I usually feel when she is sent away on business trips. [ bah awu... Insya-allah kawin ku tahun ani hehehehhe]

1 comment:

Vixennova said...

that's it... don't ever give up... fitness + health is essential in a man.

Kahwin tu tahun ani .. insyaallahh.. gagas ku kan meliat mini Zara or SirT.