Friday, January 26, 2007

Billionaire For Real!!

Game show host: "You have 15 seconds to answer the last question to win yourself ONE MILLION DOLLARS"

Game show Finalist: "I am ready"

Game show host: "In what movie did Jaden Christopher Syre Smith make his debut appearance? " "Your 15 seconds start NOW!!"

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
TICK



Game show host: "And your answer is .... ??"

Game show Finalist: " Errr... The Pursuit of HappyNess??"

Game show host: "Is that your final answer? Because there is no turning back. Are you sure??"

Game show Finalist: "Yes I am sure"

Game show host: "I am sorry... But... You just won ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!"

Game show Finalist: *jumps and punches the air* "YESSSSS"



*BUMP!!!!* Falls of bed *



A dream. Oh no!! Where is my money??

Another successful movie by Will Smith. Maybe he could play the next James Bond movie. But He can't because he is not British but bet you the movie would be a success.

The Pursuit of HappyNess is based on a true story and I just finish watching the movie. I managed to get a DVD9 copy of the movie a couple of weeks ago but only managed to watch it today.

Here is a little info about the real 'Chris Gardner' and his struggles and his achievements.



Here is a picture of the real Chris Gardner showing off his 'crooked fingers' after dialing 240 numbers each day. he does not have to do that now since he is worth a billion dollars himself.

I won't spoil the movie for you but Will Smith pulled it off again and I felt his pain, his struggles and his HappyNess in the movie. I admit it did make me drop a few tears but over all a great inspirational movie.

It has inspired me to keep doing what I have been doing and to reach my goal.

My Goal - Impossible is nothing.
Have a nice weekend peeps. I'll be hitting the gym this weekend.
Feeling better already.
P.S: Thanks for asking Mr BR. =)

No comments: