Sunday, January 28, 2007

Let loose + Beautiful swing where art thou?

A short post today.

Thanks Mrs ZT for the support. I am very motivated and I am thankful to my younger bro for motivating me indirectly.

Since Hers was away on Saturday I spent the afternoon at the Gym. That was yesterday and I did my first 8 km after 65 mins.

I did another one this morning as I mentioned in my last post. I woke up at 7 a.m. and packed my stuff because I had a 'Jemputan' to attend at Tanjung Nangka.

My run today was very good and I felt good doing an early morning run as I slept early and missed the Live FA Cup game Vs Pompey. I am happy that we won and happy that Rooney bagged the important goals to push us through to the last 16 of the oldest cup competition in football. More Man Utd news at manutdbrunei.com

Anyways - After 65 mins I managed to do 8.18 Km

Warm up for 5 mins at 5.0

15 mins at 8.2
15 - 20 mins walk at 5.0

20 - 35 run at 8.2
35 - 40 walk at 5.0

40 - 53 run at 8.2
53 - 55 walk at 5.0

55 - 58 run at 8.3
58 - 59 run at 9.0
59.30 - 60 min run at 10.0

60th min reached 7.76 Km

5 min cool down and reached 8.18 Km

I am going to try something else tomorrow and probably up my speed slowly. I have started my 3rd week today and I feel great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bumped into an old friend from Uni yesterday at the Gym - He told me just started playing Golf.

I have been neglecting Golf since I started Gym-ing and I know Mr R&aL will be organising a League format for beginners and I want to join. But my prioreties have changed and now I don't know if I do want to hit the driving range or the fairway again.

Golf where are you? Do I need you now? Do I need to further tan myself with a wedding to prepare in the next couple of months? All my Golf buddies have been looking for me. What should I do??

Like they said - 'Belulur saja' - I will try that soon I guess. But you never know. I might just go driving anytime. Par 3 anyone? Hehehehehe

No comments: