Monday, August 14, 2006

Good Morning! Good Afternoon! Good Evening! and Good Night Brunei!

Monday morning, the start of a new week and many dread to get themselves back to work after a relaxing weekend or Sunday.

Here I offer you some 'feel-good-Monday-morning-anecdotes'.

My fiance forwarded this photo to me last week - with the title: Why you should never leave your kids at home!



Perhaps you are the type that finds it hard to put on a smile every Monday morning. Well here are some interesting stories that happened throughout the week. So pour yourself a cup of your fave morning brew and read on.

An interesting 'mountain' has been 'uncovered' to the world and this 'mountain' is found in China. It resembles part of a woman's body part. Interested to know, click [here] and smile.

Many a times the birth of a child brings new meaning in to a couples life. No matter the age of the parents. I repeat, 'NO MATTER' the age of the parents. Here's an interesting article about the oldest dad in the world. Click [here]

The English premier league will start next weekened and last night saw the community shield going to Liverpool after a very convincing win against last season's League Champions Chelsea. But not talking about that. Sir Alex making the headlines but not for his comments but for his office. Some reckon he might start a trend and many say he's too old for the job. Click [here]

So what's the best thing you have ever done on your birthday? Yes, You! Not what others have done for you. You would not believe what this granny did on her birthday. Unbelievable, click [here]

At the recent ihexpo at ICC my fave sausages from BMC were sold slightly cheaper that in the supermarket. But since I still had quite alot at home I decided not to buy some eventhough it was slightly cheaper. But how many sausages do you reckon you could eat in, say 10 mins? I don't know about me but I'd love to try because recently a japanese man broke the world record for most sausages eaten in 10 mins. How many you ask me? click [here]

I hope that has brightened your day and you didn't spill your drink on your working clothes laughing you head off (ok, so I'm exaggerating)

But I do hope that made your day. Morning people. But if you are reading this in the afternoon, Good afternoon to you. If you are reading this at night, Good evening. And if you are reading this before you go to bed, Good night.

No comments: