Friday, July 28, 2006

Smokin'...


My place of residence is where the 'former-MS-occupied-now-Rimba Secondary School' is situated. As of this afternoon the area, to me, should be considered hazardous. Its like when the haze hit Brunei a few years back.

A forest fire in the UBD area is the cause. I saw the thick smoke on my way to Friday prayers at the UBD mosque. After prayers we heard the siren for the fire brigade probably going around UBD and on to the highway to have a better chance to stopping to fire.

Wonder wot the cause is? It could possible be the heat as today was quite a sunny day. It was a good day to get your car clean but if you happen to live around my area don't bother. The debris from the fire has flown all to my garage even.

Also definitly not a good day to dry your laundry outside as it will definitly smell like you been smoking all day.

Not coincidental really as for the second time this year the sermon last week was preaching out to smokers to quit smoking.

Probably I should blog about smoking - True confessions of a person who has been smoking for most of his life to 'finally' realize how bad it is and has now stopped smoking. Maybe...



This blog has been review by , as Mr BR mentions on his blog - the better Brudirect, Mr RA.com himself. Didnt really expect it but thanks alot Rano. Should I explain why the name of this blog is 'Soul Connection'? - Soon. Once again, holler to Rano for the plug at his site RA.com [click here] or click the banner below,

No comments: