Thursday, January 08, 2009

Day Dream

I once read somewhere that day dreams happen when someone is either working or relaxing.

The ability to ease one's mind into a world of their own creation. But as we often learn time and time again, somethings are not meant to last forever. Just like dreams or daydreams.

An imagination, the subconscious mind playing tricks to suit one's fantasy.

Students have a tendency to forget about the world they live in now and be transported to another world where they have magical powers or live in an enchanted wonderland. One cannot really blame students if they simply fly away during a lesson. Perhaps the teacher might be rambling about something so fast they could not follow anything or maybe a late night sleep or they do it unconsciously. 

Being an adult now, do we still have day dreams? I have been pondering about this since this morning. My lesson today were about Daydreams and I cannot really remember the last time I had a daydream. 

I asked my girls, "If you were given a choice, where would you like to be right now?

Majority from both my classes said "In bed, sound asleep"

What happened to the adventure? the suspense?

/ear candy/ - /Romeo & Juliet OST/

The Kids are so different nowadays, no sense of imagination, no sense of exploration. 

When I was younger we did not have the 'Mall' or Yayasan where we could chill.
We got dropped of at Utama Bowling and went around Batu Satu from one end 

To Be Continued...            

No comments: