Thursday, January 08, 2009

Big Boy Toy


I have been looking for a new camera phone since my K800i's battery went bonkers on me. Hence an excuse to go phone hunting. What could possibly top my K800i which has been my saviour once too many.

The SE C905 was the initial predecessor but after reading so many reviews,its main competitor caught my attention. A phone I would normally would not consider.

But after reading reviews and much consideration I was hooked. 

The Samsung Innov8 has all the features that I wanted except the fact it is not a touch screen. But everyone has to learn to give and take. 

I have not really utilized the whole phone. I still need to go to B-Mobile and get them to set up the phone for me because they don't do forwarded sms settings anymore. 

Its a bit bulky but it feels slick on my hands. The keypads have a great feel to it and the centre touch pad which works like a mouse. Navigation is so easy and when I surf with the phone the screen size helps. Connection via wi-fi is fast, well faster than my cousin's Nokia E90. He he.

I gotta jet to work now.

Good Morning Brunei 


1 comment:

Moi said...

Oh no Lai... u'r hooked to Samsung now?? I owned 4 samsung phones already... antah ah.. I think last tah Samsung ah.. keypads sucks all the time.. dari dulu.. atu plang ganya.. heee