Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thank you Darwish's parents


I have been looking for M utd Baby clothes. But this one is so cool. I'm sure he will love it. As for his name, yet to be decided but once its confirmed I'll be sure to post it. The best congratulatory text msg comes from Zimah, 'Mas! Heard d news! U wake up 1 morning n realise ur a FATHER eh.. Wow.. Howd that feel??'. Apologies to everyone I texted for waking you up at 5 in the morning and thank you for the well wishes. The young one is asleep now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

daddy aku mau my name md manchaster united bin zulfadley how is it n tanya mama jgn lpa..


your newly born baby boy..

Brunei Foodies said...

congrats to you and wifey bro! and hurray! another man utd fan!

Reza Faizal said...

congratulation bro

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wah lawa jua baju (?) atu hehe. You're a daddy now hee. :D