Friday, February 29, 2008

Danial is at home


I forgot to update last night. I was too tired when We got home. Danial's blood test showed that his jaundice level was low. Alhamdulillah. Hers and myself are so grateful. This morning he had his bath with the chinese medicine. His grandmother bathed him. He's been behaving well so far. We've had our share of early morning wake up calls. He's just staring at me right now. Hers has concluded that Danial's time zone is when We go to sleep. So we're trying to teach him to sleep when We sleep too. We're just not sure how. But like getting married, I think raising a child is a learning process. Good luck to you if you're in our situation too. Congratulations to Zul who also recently became a father. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro, i tot u had 2 anak buah from ur eldest bro. y don't u ask him? Anyway, family is the best people around to ask first.

Zul-Fadly said...

true but is that not the magic of parenthood?

Learning things by yourself

only when in real doubt I guess I would ask

I am not being stuborn or bigheaded

thats just me

Thanks :D

Moi said...

Awu eh... siapa kan tu Lai anymous ah? Nyibuk!! hahaha... anyway, andangnya natural jua babies ani tidur time tani bangun and bangun time tani tidur. Iatah namanya susah payah indung tu menjaga anak. Pandai ia betukar time tu sendirinya. Bawa rileks. Heeee..