Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I want this game

I made a quick pit stop as I usually do before I head to the gym directly from work, I go to Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut. I bought some stuff and then since I parked near EGM I went inside to see if they had any accessories for the slim PSP.
I purchased a screen protector and asked the salesperson to stck it on for me.
While I was waiting I browsed around and came across the above game. I was like "OMG!!".
I was so overly excited and called the salesperson and said, "This one new ka?"
She said, "Yes, New!"
Me, "Waa... Can exchange with my FIFA08 ka?"
She said, "Which one?"
Then something caught my attention. How come the casing is so big for a PSP game?
*Rolls Eyes* It was for PS3. *swears under breath*
Hahaha. How I wish I had some dosh and buy the PS3 console just to play WE2008. *sigh*
So buang kes and I said, "For PS2 alum ada ka?"

Lesson of the day:

'Always read the fine print and never to get overly excited
instantly, it can be very 'memalukan'.

4 comments:

Shiroitsubasa said...

hehe well you could always buy the game since it's not so expensive ... xD

the console though.... >.>;;

(though thinking of getting it soon hoping it's this month but wallet is thin so see how it goes... xD) btw there's one funny problem with the brother of this game, PES 2008. Apparently at times it is sluggish... the remedy... use an HDTV xD

Shiroitsubasa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zul-Fadly said...

Indeed get the console.. simplest solution... But I still love my PS2 hahaha... Initially I thought it was for PSP Hahahaha... I was like can I exchange this game for my FIFA08 and the salesgirl went like with which one??

DOINKS!!! Silly me I didnt see it was for PS3 Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

PES 2008 and WE 2008 similar, ganya ada some additions to the player.