Friday, November 23, 2007

Consistency


I think I have only managed to cut my time by a few seconds. I am at the gym now and working my way through my normal routine. I am now doing my fifteen minute cycling before I do my abs workout. After that I hit the pool for a cool down dip and then spend a few minutes in the jacuzzi and then the sauna. Today I started my run at 8.0 and increased my speed my 0.5 every five minutes. At ten minutes I increased my speed at 0.2 at every Two minutes. I reached 3k in twenty minutes. At this point my right calf was about to tighten. So I reduced my speed and walked at 5.0. After Two minutes I continued running at 10.0 to 10,6 after six minutes I paused and streched. I paused a couple of times and with 800 metres left I continued running at 10.5 and dashed the final 200 metres at 11.0. That concludes my run summary for today.

No comments: