Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Closing Down Soon [Lee]!!

My Brother texted me last night and told me Soon Lee at Batu Satu was have a clearance sale and 50% off selected items while stocks last.

Apparently the word around is that, its closing down the Batu Satu branch and another supermarket will open up there.

So I went there just now with 'Hers', my Father in Law 'Daddy' and my brother in law 'Amsyar'.

I wanted to buy something I could wear to the gym. I bought more that I was actually looking for. I got an adidas water bottle for $5.50, an pair of running footy shorts for $19.00. I bought some other stuff too. I'll upload the picture of the stuff I bought soon.

Yes I am in Brunei now and that place is filled with discounted goods. So what are you waiting for. Support the local economy. :D

2 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

u mixing the Nike & Adidas stuff...

War186 said...

Ai lama sudah tu Soon Lee ah. Nada kali lagi ni ah? Batah aku ah. Siasiapun saja clearance sale nya. Heh.