Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thank you Abang Aji


My elder brother has been kind enough to write a poem and got his wife to help him out. Thank you Abang Aji & Ka Mona. I love it. :D

Together we shared a child's world.
We talked...we disagreed.
We shared many hurts and joys.
The older we grew, the stronger the bond between us became.
I was always so proud to have you as my brother.
Now marriage is taking you down a separate path,
And a wife will also capture a place in your heart.
But I know that in that same heart you will still have a place for me.
As I certainly will still have a place for you!
As kids, we lived together,
We fought, we laughed, we cried.
We did not always show the love, that we both had inside.
We shared our dreams and plans, and some secrets too.
All the memories we share, Is what bonds me now to you.
We grew to find we have a love, which is very strong today.
It’s a love shared by our family, which will never fade away.
You are my brother not by choice,
but by the nature of our birth.
I could not have chosen a better one; you are the best on earth.
Alai Fadly, thanks for being my little brother.

**Love always from your Big Bro, Abang Aji.**
(Poem courtesy of Amoi)

2 comments:

Murabiyyah said...

wow, strong family ties you have...
Today's you big day! I hope everything goes well for you and zara, one kick ahh?? ;)

War186 said...

Aww that's so sweet! Brotherly love~ Hehe. Oh yeah today is the day! :D