Thursday, May 03, 2007

Cuba lagi!!

Greetings Earthlings,

I have not been typing down anything much and just simply updating my blog via my trusty K800i. But it seem like today would be a good day to get something down and piss people off.

So the current EPL leader, Man Utd were dumped out from the most pretigious european competition early this morning away from home at San Siro, home of the italian giants, AC Milan. No doubt Milan were the better team. They played tremendously well and the Milan fans were amazing. But I would reckon a riot would occur should Man Utd have clinched that all important goal to seal their ticket to Athens. But Kaka and Co. opened the Red Devils defence as easy as opening a can of tuna.

So the finals on May 23rd will witness Milan against Libapul. Will Libapul beat Milan again as they did two years ago? Well I reckon Libapul would want to win it because they have nothing else to win this season. It seems as if they are only good at playing in Europe and very inconsistent at playing in the League. I bet many Libapulians would agree with me.

So why is that Libapul fans taunt the Man Utd fans here in Brunei? The early morning result broke many Man Utd supporters hearts. We even congratulated Libapul fans for going to the final in hope to meet them in Athens. But lady luck was not on our side so we bowed out of the competition.

I received so many messages and calls by Libapul fans. All making fun of the 3-0 bashing at San Siro.

What do you think was my reaction? Did I get angry? Did I bark back at them?

Instead I laughed and told them my 'other' team will meet their team in Athens. Their replies, 'Boring! Kalah kalahan! Mana bule main dua team!' I just kept on laughing.

My workmates know I support Milan as well because I collect their jerseys too like my friend Mr Alex. *smiles* So I am not really bothered. Besides we still have the EPL and the FA Cup to look forward to. Libapul is no where near second place Chelsea in the league and still they brag about being in the finals. Where are you in the league again?

Milan nearly were not allowed to play in the Champions League after that scandals in Serie A
were made public. They have proved their worth so far. They deserve to be in the finals.

Football is a game that a team can either win, lose or draw. But in a cup competition there must always be a winner. I am not going to make the penalty win as a lucky win because their goalie's brilliance kept their dreams alive.

Many Libapulian fans also said, "Cuba lagi lain kali!" I should ask them, When was the last time Libapul won the EPL? Rather harsh but why provoke in the first place?

I put on a smile and laugh. I accept the defeat and some of my friends were really surprised by my calmness. Its only football lads. There are far worse things happening in the world to sulk about your favourite team being knocked out of the EPL. Besides I am getting married soon so I have other things to worry about.

Win, Lose Or Draw I am Man Utd supporter through and through. Eventhough I have never been to Manchester, lived or studied there but I support them anyways. And Milan! And Barca! And DPMM FC! And many other teams! [Jangan Jealous] *LoL*

Why don't we support our local team? DPMM FC! How many of you follow their progress? They won their away game last night in Melaka. An exhilirating match which saw the new Korean striker from Home Utd score twice to give DPMM FC the valuable three points. So far it has been an impressive season for DPMM FC. Dee Pee Emm Emm Epp Shee!!!

P.S: This post has been intented to state a piece of mind and not provoke libapul fans. If terasa, My Bad! But then again I had stated my intentions earlier anyways.

If you have multiply and you are a Libapul fan, make your way [here]

11 comments:

Shiroitsubasa said...

FORZA MILAN!!!!

Zul-Fadly said...

FORZA MILAN!!

Open Quote
'REDS FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER'
Close Quote.

Hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

*hahaha* thanks for the plug matey! awu ehh sadang2 jua kan brag about it. alum lagi sure manang.

look at it this way. man utd is top of the league and somehow cant still defeat them, so do you think a team which is way behind the league could do better? probably yes but kaka & co look awesome. my money is on them, not just bcos i want to see libpul lose, but simply its a logical one ;)

Anonymous said...

as United fans always chant: There's only ONE United, there's only ONE United! When we lose, we don't lose forever. So..let's grab the Double! I had the same experiences. The texts panjang brabisan and here's my reply, "baiktah mandi air bunga sblm match supaya live-a-fool manang"

War186 said...

Loving this post of yours. Well said. I don't understand why they have to taunt us. Maybe it's 'cause they lost to us twice in the league. I don't know. Anyway, if they keep on at it I'll use the 'when was the last time Liverpool won the league title' card on them. Heh.

First time here, btw. :)

Zul-Fadly said...

Welcome War186 hehehe.

Maybe we should come up with a "What to reply to Libaul fans when they say...." list hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

I was about to write about how we, Bruneians, tend to go overboard with the taunting.

I personally congratulated Milan and Liverpool fans for entering the final.

Disappointed, heart broken, of course.

And I was really happy when DPMM FC won that night.

It was definitely a bitter sweet memory :)

War186 said...

I'm with you! Haha. :D

P.S. I'm linking you, yeah? :)

Zul-Fadly said...

Sure think. I'll link you too.

:DD

Anonymous said...

Am I the only liverpool fan here? haha. nice post bro! haha tapi tapi, inda kiraaaa.. tidakkkk haha man utd sama liverpool ani rivals wah.. not just here in brunei.. I met some of the singaporean and malaysian base supporters club.. dorang pun sama.. tapi yg calinya, di brunei, we still share jokes among each other.. we still laugh n share jokes when we recieved sms saying "bro, sorry ah team mu kalah ah.. team ku manang!! hehe"

and and yes, y not local football team? DPMMfc?? *hands up* hehe tapi tapi masih jua supporters support pahang recently masa dpmmfc loss 3-1 di sini.. ada urg atu balik awal bah ya.. haha.

Zul-Fadly said...

Bro I went home early because I blobked someone's car. My Fiance was away and I came late Hehehehe. Jauh lagi ku parking tu. Salah time bejalan dari rumah. Biasa awal jalan because I pick her up kali she away telalai dirumah hahahaha.

I did not leave early because DPMM FC lost ok hahahaha. Can't wait for the next home game. 12th April Bro. See you at the usual place hehehehe.

I once watched football in Taman Tun. At this mamak place. We were watching a Man Utd game. The crowd was happening. Wish we had a palce like that here. A mamak place which serves good tea Tarik and live football. Waaaaa!!! Any one want to open one Mamak Shop? Heehehe