Friday, April 13, 2007

What I miss doing on Saturday Afternoons

Just a picture entry today. I have not really been posting much. I am still coughing and nursing my running nose. Apparently a number of my friends are also experiencing the same thing. What annoys me is the fact that I have not fully recovered and today is the last day for me to go to the gym. I went to the gym on Friday afternoon and it was really difficult to get myself going. *Sigh*

The following are pictures taken using my trusty K800i on breaks between playing bowling every Saturday Afternoon for the Bowling Club which I supervise. With all the work and preperations going on for the upcoming Golden Jubilee, the Bowling Club has been canceled again today. Sorry Girls. I know most of you are itching to play but have no worries. We will get back to the lanes one of these Saturdays. I promise you that. In addition, I have personally made sure you become apart of one of the Golden Jubilee Sports activity. You guys will be notified soon.