Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No running today


Yesterday afternoon I accompanied my fiance to run at The Stadium area. We started off from the indoor stadium. Made our way to the main road and ran along the road and entered the junction at D'Anggerek and ran straight to the end at the T junction. We turned left and made our way back to the indoor stadium. I ran an extra bit further than my fiance and dashed for a hundred meters (give or take). I ended my run at the junction entering the indoor stadium which faces the ICC.

After the run I felt a sharp pain at the joint on my right hip. It was so painful I had trouble walking. I figure the shock was severe for my body as I have not ran on asphalt for quite a while. I guess the 97Ti's shock absorber system has pampered me too much Ha Ha Ha.

So the treadmills are a no go for me for two days as adviced by Mr Tony of JPMC Gym. However I am compensating the runs with cycling for one hour.

No comments: