Sunday, March 11, 2007

CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!

The STPRI Knights Bowling Team 2007

Claiming back the title for the 3rd time.
First in 2004
Second in 2005
Third in 2007
P.S: We are wearing the new polo shirt to commemorate the Golden Jubilee this year. If you are interested to purchase the polo please contact me or for more details make your way to
for details.

With the Guest of Honour - Mr Koh

Today history was made in the Interschool Teachers Bowling Tournament. The annual Bowling meet organised by SMMH, Tutong is an event looked forward by many teacher who love to bowl. This year I have been assigned to to help out with the Bowling Club for the CCA. I am always honoured to be selected to represent my school.

We played in the afternoon session and were lucky enough to not have any other school next to our lane and we had both lanes to ourselves.

I wished I had kept a record of the scores but I didn't. But I remember we had a very slow start with an overpoints of 586 in the first game. The second game was an uplifting moment for the team as we cheered on each other and the Top Male Bowler for the 3rd time as well, Adi Mulyamin, bowled marvelously. He scored 214 points of the 700+ points the team scored in the second game. In the third game was slacked off a bit, but Ckg Juraidah had her game on when she managed to get a triple strike in the 3rd, 4th and 5th frame. She also won the Top Female Bowler for 2007.

I am happy to be part of the 2005 and now 2007 STPRI Knights Bowling Team and win the Competition again. I have the Trophy with me but it is in the car and I am too knackered and 'lazy' to take it out and take really nice pictures of it. I will do it tomorrow.

I played the best I could today to redeem the unfortunate loss for the Choir Competition. I dedicated my win to the STPRI Choir Girls. You girls have made me proud and I am happy for all of you. We may not win this year but there will always be a next time. Pictures will be up tomorrow.

No comments: