Monday, March 12, 2007

0.07 Shy


Another milestone for me.

Today's run I had aimed to reach 9 km before the 60th minute mark but I was shy 0.07 km.

At 60 mins I had reacher 8.93 km. So near yet so far. My average speed was 9.0 to 10.0. I dashed at 11.o at the 59th minute and increased to 13.0 at 59'30. I am not sure if I will do another 60 minute run tomorrow. Maybe just a 6 km run but increase my base speed and aim for a shorter time.
My legs did not give me any problems today and I was very thankful for that. I will attempt another 60 minute run sometime this week. Probably on Wednesday or Friday morning.

On another note I have been playing the 'Chef' for the past two nights. Last night this is what I dished up. A trial dish.


Sauteed Boneless Chicken with pan fried capsicum - Red and Green with sliced carrots and potatoes.

Additional ingredients: Chopped herbs, Black Pepper and iodised salt

Cooked with a teaspoon of Olive oil

Conclusion: Tasteless. Had to eat with Chilli sauce and Tomato Ketchup



Tonight's Dish


Sauteed Boneless Chicken with pan fried carrots, green capsicum and tomatoes.

Additional ingredients - chopped herbs, lots of black pepper, chili paste (Lada kisar) and a pinch of iodised salt spread earlier on the boneless chicken breast

Cooked with a teaspoon of Olive oil

I made this dish for two people and asked my younger brother, Tenno, to try it out.

Verdict: He said 'Nyaman jua' and asked me what I had put inside the dish and how and what I needed to prepare the dish.

Conclusion: The additional Chili paste and lots of black pepper made the dish spicy and no additional sauce was needed.


Bon Apetite!!


Birthday wish goes out to my good friend, Mr Jonathan Bong a.k.a Datuk. We go way back 'Datuk'. Wishing you all the best in everything you do and when we go KL 'Datuk'? *LoL*


Below: The Good Old Days - 'Datuk' in the Studio with me.

No comments: