Wednesday, January 31, 2007

SiRT gets the 'Snap Bug' - Part One

Last week, a friend and a teacher at my school brought along his Canon 350D to school so I though I would give this snap bug a try. Here are some of the pictures which I manage to take using a 75-300 mm and a Sigma 25-55 mm wide lens. Please tell me what you think.


She spots the camera!

What is Sir doing?
Malu ku ih!!
Is he still taking pictures?

Come on class ~ Walk with me


Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! At school also want to 'fashion-fashion'!!



Where is she? I'm hungry already!!



Smile for me please

I will upload more pictures soon. Hope you enjoy 'em and please tell me what you think. Bare in mind that this is my first real experiment with DSLR's and I had fun!

Now where can I find the dosh to splurge on a Canon 400D?? *Sigh*

1 comment:

Bruneian said...

The last picture of your part one shows the expression. Liking it.

Cant wait for part 2 :)