Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January Gone

I have been busy with work and also my blog addiction has dried up due to my tiredness from work and working out.

I still make my regular visits to the JPMC Gym and do my 60 minute runs.

Note to RF: If you have not had the chance to go to the gym - the 3rd Treadmill that was 'Out of Order' is working now.

Also they replaced the TV infront of the treadmills with a Sony Flat Screen TV. Kudos to JPMC Fitness Gym.

Today I did two seperate 30 min runs not by plan. I had plan to do a 60 minute run but half way my tummy felt a bit sick after the Steamed Chicken Rice I had for lunch out with my Fiance's Family. I guess my metabolism is working around the clock *Hehehehe*.

My first run I started at 8.3 from 0-15 mins
Then I walked at 5.5 from 15-20 mins
Run at 8.3 from 20-30 mins
At 30th min pressed 'Cool Down' and finished at 4.++ km at 35 mins.
I did not take a picture because the toilet was yelling for me. *Too much info I figure*Blush*

My Second 30 min run was to redeem myself because I did not go for my run on Tuesday. My Fiance was not feeling well so I accompanied her to the clinic and decided to spend the day taking care of her. I managed to browse through the booths at the 'ITMania @ The Mall' and purchased an external bluetooth USB for B$10 and a 1GB Pendrive for B$28. Money well spent I guess.

My Lappy is with Lappy Wizard - Mr Alex - He can fixie fixie my lappie lappie and makie makie into a newie newie. So my Asus M6 is still kicking after 3 years. I can't wait to get it back hehehehe. Thanks Mr Alex.

Anyways back to my second 30 min run.
I ran a full 30 minutes at 8.3 and reached 4.14 Km at 30 minutes.
My legs were about to give up when I reached the 25th min mark but I told myself just 5 minutes more.
I composed myself and focused.
Result is a wide smile from myself.
I will go again tomorrow and do my 60 minute run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you realised that today is the 31st of January already. Time flies by so fast. GCE O and A results out yesterday.

Congrats to the Girls of the All Girl High School in Bandar for their remarkable results. You ahve made your parents, your teachers, the School, your family and most importantly 'Yourself' proud. I did not teach form 5 last year but I know most of them and some have gotten outstanding results and some will be back in school by next week.

"If once you did not succeed, try and try again. Because it is not the end of the world. You can do it"

Holler to Dk Kiana, Rabiatul, Azzah, Muhdyah, my Cousin Qeelah and Alai Meezah, Chea Hong and there are just too many to mention, you know who you are. Congratulations!!! Behave well and you will 'LOVE' MD or PTE Berakas.

Big up and lots of Hugs to my younger Sister - Leena - For getting her 3 A's - Maths A, Chem C and Bio C. Abang wishes you all the best and Abang pray you reach your dreams. Love you Sis.

Also to my cousin Fayad - I knew you could do it! - You owe the PHDians a treat of Nasi Beriyani Kambing! Sia Sia Pun! hahahahaha! We will hang out at Nini's Crib soon.

1 comment:

Bruneian said...

I cant wait to start going to JPMC .. batah jua kan expire si RF punya membership ani eh :)