Friday, September 01, 2006

3rd term Holiday starts today

The smell of the cool Friday morning as my fiance's little nephew woke me up by hitting me. Ouch!

I had scheduled to play at the Garden course with Adi but with the rain pouring last nite and early this morning. It was called off until, hopefully tomorrow afternoon. *smiles*

Also today marks a ten day holiday for myself which coincidentally coincides with the school holiday. *Hurraahhh* So far I have only planned to play at the Garden course and RBAGCC. So I will be praying that the weather will look up for me tomorrow and for the rest of my short holiday.



The past two days at my school was hectic but fun as we organised our annual 'Charity Sale'. A portion of the sale will be donated to a 'Dana' once school opens. We also held a 'Aerobics for Charity' and I think throughout this year my school has organised Aerobics on numerous occasions but I have never really participated in the workout. But yesterday was different, I joined the session and was complimented by a female teacher for joining the workout *blush*. I had fun and I have to admit aerobics is fun. *LoL* Mr Alex took multiple shots of myself and my colleagues doing the workout and we laughed our heads off looking at ourselves.

The aerobics had three sessions - first it was pop/techo and then Hip-hop and ended the session - cooling down with a slow song by Samson. The cooling down bit was like a concert as the everyone sang along while performing the workout.

After the workout I was so hungry. I needed H2O but bought Apple juice instead for $1. I tried this breaded sausage on Wednesday and it was yummy but would have been much better with ketchup and not chili sauce. So I went back to the same place and made my order. This time I asked for extra mustard and no chili sauce. *Heavenly* for only $1. I was so hungry I did not take a picture of the finished product. *Hehehehe*


Then I made another order of fresh orange juice with no added sugar and less ice. Again for only $1.


There is this one teacher who cooks one of the best Nasi Beriyani and whenever the 'Charity Sale' takes place we know she will be selling her famous Nasi so I made an advace booking on Wednesday and told her I wanted 3 Nasi Beriyani and since the demand was so high I decided to only buy one so my other colleagues could enjoy the same thing I was going to enjoy. This was only $2.


For dessert I bought vanilla ice cream with some toppings. Its was oreo and nuts - the ones you usually find in brownies. Each extra topping cost and extra 10 cents but since they did not have enough change my dessert only cost me $1. Thank You Girls. You all are angels. *smiles*




I also bought some chocolate chip cookies which I ate and gave away the rest. I also bought a classic ladybird -Peter and Jane book 1b for $2 and it was still in good condition.

That concludes my last day at work yesterday. I would like to wish all who are on holiday. 'Happy Holidays and enjoy the short break'

If I am rajin I will post another blog later about..???.. Stay tuned...

No comments: