Monday, January 05, 2009

Empat Belas Tiga Puluh / Two Thousand Nine

New years always bring hopes and dreams and wishes to every one. All wanting to experience the best in life.

Two Thousand Eight was a roller coaster ride for myself. But the past is history and let bygones be bygones.

I took a long break from blogging. After my Grandfather passed away last year, I was caught up in a tied of emotions. 

I tried to keep an interest. I skipped a lot of my daily habit, including Running. I guess I am a pretty emotional guy to allow my feelings to overcome my passion.

Towards the end of 2008, I started to pick up a book again. 'Twilight' was the book of choice as my friends wanted us to read it before we all went to watch the movie. I got hooked.

I missed the sensation I felt from reading, the drama, the suspense, the twists. 

I went on a book spree. Well I didn't really buy a whole store. But I picked up a couple of books along with the sequel to Twilight, 'New Moon'.

A book caught my attention, 'Man and Boy' by Tony Parson.

In the whole month of December, in the midst of all the studying for my GO and FR exam and at the same time helping to organise the 'Kembara Bakti Belia 2008', I managed to squeeze three books. 

I am slowly regaining the love of Reading. One of the reasons why I became an English teacher, to share the love of reading.

Part of the all new approach to blogging, I would like to share my two cents by sharing book reviews and cooking experiments. Plus I will try to update on an exercise regime and I hope to shed back some of the weight I have gained back since I lost some before I got married.  

So I will do a review of 'Man and Boy' by Tony Parson soon.

Till then.

I guess it feels good to be back and will get the blog up and running soon. 

note to self: insert tagboard hahahaha




1 comment:

Gothic Princess said...

mcm bth ku berfikir.. apa empat belas tiga puluh/ two thousand nine ani ahh
,.... hahah panyaa.. :p
tahunbaru punya numbur th udah tu.. lagg~