Thursday, June 12, 2008

Part time Chef - I present my Grilled Chicken







Ingredients:

2 Lemons
Paprika
Curry Powder
Parsley
Mint
Herbs
Salt
Pepper
Olive Oil
Garlic

Mix everything together
Can really help you with the measurements of the ingredients I used because I cook at with a sense that I do not know comes from where
After mixing the ingredients mix with desired chicken cuts
Keep in tight sealed container and keep in fridge for a minimum of 60 minutes

Heat up grill or BBQ.

Just brush olive oil on BBQ. But if you are using an electric grill, you do not need to wipe any oil because the chicken is already coated with oil from the mixture earlier

For best result Cook each side for 3-4 mins before turning over

Outcome:
The Family liked it

I served it with mashed potates, mushroom gravy and carrots chopped like little sticks

Good luck! :D

No comments: