Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dilemma

Last year before I got married I had an exercise regime.

I had a well balanced lifestyle.

I had a routine that I stuck to.

I exercised regularly, spending at least three hours at the gym and an hour on the treadmill.

Well that was last year.

I managed to cut my size from a 44 to a 34.

After getting married, priorities changed.

My lifestlye changed.

Hers was carrying our first born.

I started playing golf again and ignored my running.

Eventhough I continued my gym membership I rarely found the time to go to the gym.

I realised I had gained back some weight.

My clothes started to get tighter.

It was a wake up call.

I can barely run 5k on the treadmill nowadays.

I have been working out on the rowing machine lately.

The first term break was a kick start to my regime.

I am slowly adjusting back to my routine.

My eating routine to be exact.

I have managed to cut out rice from my daily food intake again.

Replacing it with other carbs for instance wholemeal bread.

I aim to start my running routine soon.

When? Hopefully by next month.

This was hard for me to accept initially but I have come to terms with it

I have gained back 5 kg and I am wearing a size 35 - 36 now.

I think of the positives and assume I have gained muscles Hahaha.

I am sure I can lose it again

I have done it before

This time I hope to reach my aim

I hope to share some of my simple recepies here.

Soon.

My inspiration comes from the best health magazine ever - Menshealth either the UK or Singapore copy.

So till next time.

On a different note

I am still learning to be an Ayah.

I think I am doing an OK job.

Baby Danial is healthy at 5 kg plus and he will turn 2 months tomorrow 24th April.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!
Ayah Love You So Much!

Pictures can be viewed on my FB [Facebook]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Change is always hard. Get used to a new routine (especially being an ayah) and I am sure you will be fit again in no time

Linked you