Sunday, February 03, 2008

Got Tagged!!! by Diabloxii

Here is something I thought I would ever do. But since this is the, I do not know, how many times I have been tagged, I guess I might as well do it. So here goes

------------------------------------------

Here are two simple rules:

1) Copy and then Answer the questions, if you're tagged

2) Tag other blogger buddies! (as many as you want)



===So let's get to know each other a LITTLE better===



Tell me your real name

- Do I really have to??



Your nickname(s)

- Where to start? I've had my share of nicknames - Baby Di, Baby Dino, TaMBaK, SiRTaMBaK and more

Most weird name you were called
- Teddy Bear - Go figure hahaha

How about the most annoying?
- Err... I can't recall Hahaha

Your sex
- Is it not obvious :p

Your sexuality
- I repeat is it not obvious Hahaha

Your Birthdate
- 18th November

Your sign
- Scorpio

Your current location
- Bhii Shiing Gurrddeenn, Berakas (copyright from diabloxii)

Tell us about your lineage
- *apakan* too lazy to look up the meaning

Your ethinicity
- Malay

Are you single/taken/attatched/not available/available/married?
- Married and The Wifey's expecting soon

Highschool/College/University/Working?
- Working

What subjects or course are you taking?
- None

What's your occupation?
- Sculpting the minds of the future

Do you drive?
- Yes

Legally or illegally?
- Legally

Do you smoke?
- Not anymore

What is/are your fear(s)?
- His Al-Mighty

Honestly, do you think your attractive?
- If I say yes, I'm boasting. If I say No, I have low self esteem. So Its up to you really, I know my wife thinks I am

Smart?
- read above answer

Funny?
- I would like to think so

What is/are your most over-used expressions?
- SHIT!

What about your most over-used pose?
- I don't know

Best physical asset(s) of the opposite sex?
- That's for me to know and for you to find out

Best non-physical asset(s) of the opposite sex?
- Caring, responsible, smart, good sense of humor and the list goes on and on

Best physical and non-physical asset YOU think you have?
- Read answer to 'Honestly, do you think your attractive? '

Okay! DONE! Now list out the people you want to tag! - let 'em know if you want them to answer.

-El Kapitan
-Hayyuummiiii
-President HandBall
- ND
- QeeBaaahh
- Deeya
- Zee
-Panjanggg

No comments: