Monday, January 28, 2008

Idola Siapa kan??


Sunday Morning - 7 A.M. Tee Off (Janji Ong Putih tapi Janji Ong Melayu jua Tee off)
11 Self proclaimed golfers started the Weekend Warrior Golfers League
The venue: RBAGC
Right Click here to enter new tab - http://warriorcawie.blogspot.com
The blog is still under construction and will be updated from time to time
All I can say is I had a great time.
I played very badly but I hope I will get a chance to redeem myself during the next outing
As for me, I have been warned that I will be given a nick name by the warriors - Apatah nama ku Harimau Bogel? I asked Si Kicap - ia cakap ia pun nda tau
One request - Bisai2 kalau bagi nick name ahh Hahahaha
On a final note - The title to warriorcawie has La La La - All I can say is if you know the Ultimate Warrior and you know how he enters the ring before every match, imagine him going 'La~ La~ La~' while pullng the ring ropes up and down HAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: