Saturday, December 22, 2007

MSN on PSP

Thanks to Fayyad for the KK Road trip, hope we can do it again in the future. I had fun and we had a very memorable time. Yes we did. I got a coupld more stories to share about my recent KK trip. One which involves the triump of one red over the other at the KOP.

So Fayyad has shown me some cool things about the PSP so I am now busy downloading stuff for my PSP.

Its a wonderful gadget. You can surf the next with it, check your facebook, your friendster and you can also chat on you MSN.

Fayyad showed me how to use it so I figured I would share it with future and current PSP owners who did not know about this.

This link [here] will lead you to a step by step guide on how to have MSN on your PSP. Enjoy :D

And if anyone does have or know of any sites that have great 'free' PSP skins or themes do let me know. Thanks :D

No comments: