Friday, September 28, 2007

KREK YO!


The crack on my manifold was mentioned to me late last year. I was advised to start looking for a replacement. The extent of the KREK was not known or visible until this morning. This is one of the main reasons why I have not driven A.Keys up to its peak for a while because the high compression which is needed to ensure the engine runs smoothly requires a lot of fuel. So an extra boost of power can really burn a hole in my pocket. I managed to find a second hand stock manifold and who ever the dude is, Thank you very much. My initial plan was to use an Evo 7 or 8 manifold but the mechanic at SHH Pro Shop advised me not to because I would have to upgrade my turbo. If I do that I have to start upgrading everything else. That means burning lots of dosh to satisfy the Ego. That can wait. Rome was not built in a day. I am sure my ride is going to stay with me for a while.

No comments: