Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Ball is Round

I have to get this out of my head, when most would say 'out of my chest'. When you really think about it, its actually your brain which thinks about your feelings and not the heart.

A very disappointed Man Utd Fan in the form of a friend texted me after the Manchester Derby and the text reads 'I am not going to watch the EPL anymore. Man Utd are out of the title.'

I feel you. I really do but honestly I had predicted this result already when I met with my friends at noon during the reception. I told one friend that if Man Utd win it will be 'Kaluk' or 'Lucky'. I should be more confident and supportive of my fave team but after watching the first two games of the season and losing Rooney for two months and a three match ban for a silly red card for Ronaldo I had a feeling Man Utd were not going to have a good start to the season.

Man Utd have averaged over 40 attempts on goal in the first two matches and have only managed one goal from Scholesy.

Tonight Man Utd were the dominant team in both halves of the 90 minutes but one singular attempt and a deflection of the calf of Vidic saw the ball swerve past Van Der Sar and into the back of the neck.

Am I gutted? No! Why should I? Its only footy and esok patang melapas garam Hahahaha.

I will play my best and wear my Man Utd colours proudly when I play tomorrow afternoon at UBD. I have been playing futsal regularly last week and I am hungry for more action.

So to all the Man Utd Fans out there. Relax. We win some. We lose some. We just are not performing right now and accept it. The season has only just begun.

2 comments:

Brunei Foodies said...

i think this is just typical Man U. So getting all crazy about it is a waste of time. They'll pick things up as the season goes. Lets just hope its on the positive side ;)

War186 said...

Yeah, the season's just begun. Alum papa bah heh.

Oh wasn't it exciting for you to see Schmeichel playing in goal? Hehehe. :D