Friday, July 06, 2007

Welcome to the PHD Family

First off this is way over due and I would like to congratulate my cousin and his wife on their marraige last week. I deeply apologise I was not able to be around as much as I would have like but I was there for the nikah and sanding.

Congratulations to Fizul for getting married - 'Welcome to the cub geng!' and to Lina - 'On behalf of the PHD Family I would like to say welcome to the PHD Family.'

Today will witness yet again another wedding, another extension in the PHD Family. The first girl in the PHD grandchildren to get married today. The Nikah will be held this afternoon. I am so happy for her.

I know the groom from my MD years and he is a great guy. Here is an advanced 'Welcome to the PHD Family' greeting and it will be official once the 'ijab kabul' has been agreed.

Congrats to Ainan and Zary - Love you guys to bits.

Cool thing about this Nikah is most of the guys will be in black, nya urang Brunei 'beristiadat'.

So till then. It is a very busy year for my family. First my wedding. Then my cousin Fizul, then Zary. It does not stop there. We have another wedding coming end of this month on 'Hers' side.

This is the year of the Baby Boomers getting hitched. :D

No comments: