Saturday, July 14, 2007

Today the 'Maiden Knights' were born

It has been a while since I did a proper post and everytime I wish to spend a few precious minutes to update, something just comes up.

So here is an attempt to do the best.

So what has been going on in my life since my marraige.

Q. Have I stopped running?
A. No. How can I? I'm addicted :D

Q. Have I been to the gym?
A. Not since the Monday I got back from my honeymoon. :D Which is like more than a month ago and it expires soon :(

Q. Where have I been running?
A. Mostly around the Stadium area and the Lambak area. Short runs averaging 4 km-ish at 20-ish minutes.

Q. Do I miss running at the gym?
A. You have no idea. I want so badly to go to the gym. But with work pilling up and its an important year because I have three form three classes that will sit for their PMBs this year and I want them to do well. So alot of extra effort there. I hope the sacrifice will be worth it.

Q. How's married life?
A. When friends and family ask me this question, I always say it is a blessing. I am thankful to have 'Hers' as my wife. Everyday I feel blessed because I have her by myside and when I was a bachelor I made my own breakfast in the morning. Now she makes me breakfast and I teach her how I like my breakfast. I don't like to wake her up because she starts work a little bit later than I do but she willing does it and for that I am blessed. Married life is a blessing.

Q. What else is new?
A. I have a JC breakfast Crew. Clarence and myself make it a point to have breakfast at JC. Sometimes Chicks joins us, sometimes SomChai joins us and most recently Scott has joined us. We normally meet at JC at 6.30 [the earliest] and 6.45 [the latest]. I great way to start the day with Roti Kuning Kawin, Roti Kuning Chucur, Half boiled eggs and Roti Kacang Kawin. I do not eat all that every morning I go there. Rotational la. I still look after my diet hehehehe.

Also congratulations to STPRI for celebrating its 50th Golden Jubilee anniversary. Better late than never. I am honoured to be a part of the working committe and a part of history.

Congratulations as well to Ruby!! For becoming the overall winner for the Larian Usaha. Congrats to the individual winners!! To Callie: Keep it up!! If it wasn't for the stitch I would have beaten you! Hahaha. But thanks for the tip. Much appreciated.

I will upload pictures once I've edited it and I have a lot to edit. More updates for STPRI's wordpress site soon. Keep on visiting.

Apologies for the lack of updates but I have been busy and I also have been playing around with CS2 alot. Hope to upload some pictures really soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


An advance Birthday wish to
His Majesty
The Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan
of
Negara Brunei Darussalam
on
his 61st Birthday.
Daulat Kebawah Duli Tuan Patik.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to get some good shots of his tomorrow at Bandar. I will be carrying the Canon 350D with me. :D Maybe I will bump into some photogs tomorrow.

To my JC breakfast crew - Siapa lambat ia bayar!! Hahahaha!!

One final note - Mira and her teammates (Right click here to see her and her friends after the Larian Usaha 'After the Run') came to see me early in the morning and asked if I could be their Manager for their Handball team. Girls, I am honoured you chose me. I do not know why you chose me when I assume there were many other teachers you could have asked and I am trully honoured. Initially called the 'Thundercats' I gave them a name "THE MAIDEN KNIGHTS" and they used it. Thank you girls. Hope to catch you girls for training tomorrow afternoon.


Big Thanks to Mr RA.com for your support so far bro. More to come and thank you so much.

1 comment:

War186 said...

Lahh! You're the Maiden Knights' manager tah sudah tu. I was like, why does this guy look so familiar? Takutku kan tagur karang inda jua ko kenal aku haha. Aku lagi inda tau kenal ko dari mana heh. If I read your blog a couple of days ago I would've known, huh? Hehe. Your girls got great team spirit. Keep it up ja and keep playing handball. ;)