Monday, April 09, 2007

What happened?


Yesterday evening, 'Hers' and myself decided to catch 'Shooter'.

We watched the movie at the cineplex at Q-lap. In the middle of the movie the lights in the cinema came on with hip-hop music blaring from the surround system. The movie stopped.

We laughed about it and said maybe the had to change the laser disc to side 'B'. After a couple of minutes the movie continued.

Then when all the action was about to start. It happened again. Hence I took out my phone to take a picture because I was so annoyed.

I love the cinema at Q-lap. I love the comfy seats.

But please do not let this ever happen again, because if it does it will be bad for the cinema. You guys want our support then please make sure this is a one time thing and next time be nice and APOLOGISE!!! I am a paying customer!!

Note: It is never wrong to admit ones fault/s. Remember, we are not perfect. We make mistakes.

No comments: