Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hassanal Bolkiah Trophy - Opening Ceremony

I missed the Liverpool Vs Manchester United match to attend the HBT Opening ceremony.
These are some of the sacrifices 'Teachers' have to make but it was an eventful evening with worldclass goals and the students cheering on the Brunei team. I was jumpy all night awaiting the full time results of the most watched EPL Match of the seasons. But enough said. We all know who won and Glory! Glory! Man Utd!

I got a little creative and edited some of the pictures. Tell me what you think about them.


Patiently waiting
The Opening Match

They love the camera

Sir ambil gambar ku!!

The Full Moon

Goalllll!!!!

Tentative

Looking at the screen

Kids these days have no passion for Footy
I am very disappointed
A mobile phone is more entertaining

No comments: